Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Thoughts, ideas and quality.

Its been a long time in my endeavour to blogging or more precisely writing my thoughts. Not because, I was too occupied, or lack ideas, but somehow I was lagging the enthusiasm for writing. Anyhow, better later than never and so I am back again.

In one of my earlier post, I mentioned about quality as an idea. This is just an extension of my earlier though emphasising on thought and idea and their correlation with quality.

Ideas emerge from thoughts and thoughts are numerous, continuous, useful or may be gibberish at times, but thoughts provide a good soil for ideas to grow. A thoughtful mind is full of ideas which are are instantaneous, triggered by passion for resolving issue or to find ways of moving forward.

Quality is perception towards object or happening. An idea is an impetus to this perception. Ideas emerge when there are thoughts. 

Quality of thoughts, design ideas and will generate same quality of ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment